Wednesday, August 22, 2007

And here's the rest of us

Anyone recognize the vacant stare? Remind you of those moments when you've just changed the 10th diaper to many in one day? You've just fed all your piglets, as successfully as possible accomplished everthing you were supposed to and you're wondering if it's possible to go 10 minutes-no 5 minutes without a request for your services? Well, that's me here......hum, vacation, vacation, vacation.
And the rest of my bunch.....recording the twins acting silly. I think I caught the moment well, don't you?

9 comments:

Brooke said...

When is that vacation scheduled for?! I think you deserve a great week off for TWO, not seven...Hope you have fun with Rachelle. The house looks wonderful and I love the red.

Casey's trio said...

If a vacation isn't really in the near future then schedule yourself a massage pronto sister!

Laura said...

I can totally relate to your feelings! UGH! I had a day like that and just needed out!

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

i think most of us have had quit a few of those days :) i too think you deserve a vacation after all that you have been doing. the pictures if the kids and their daddy is VERY cute and entertaining (looking at their facial expressions). have a great week!

Kristin said...

dazed and confused, that's my life right now too. maybe the next life will be easier?

Laura said...

By the way when I click on "blog I visit" with the bloglines link, it doesn't work and has not for a while. Just thought I would let you know :)

Michelle said...

yep, I zone out at least a few times a day just like that! Right before dinner time is the worst around here. Everyon needs something, and I'm just trying to cook Haha! Yeah a vacation would be oh so lovely :)

hi my name is mommy said...

Nice to see you guys up close & personal! I feel you on that vaction sister!

Shannon said...

So cute! I love the pic with kids all over Daddy! Those are some of my favorites here at my house as well. I TOTALLY get the blank stare. I am about to collapse right this minute!