Thursday, October 25, 2007

Have I mentioned that Garrett LOVES preschool?

Now I know why. At dinner last night Grace asked Garrett what he is learning in preschool. He promptly replied, "about toys". We thought he'd already learned about toys at home, but apparently there is much MORE to learn about the art of playing.

And onto a different note. I need suggestions. My big 200th post is coming up, and if I do it on my blogs ONE year birthday (November 2nd), I need to get cracking. I'm going to do a little giveaway. I have a couple of things in mind, but I do have a few male viewers so I want it to be appealing to them too....I also have to decide what I want to post about. I'm thinking maybe posting 200 little things that drive me crazy. j.k. Suggestions here would be welcome, too!

8 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

I read Lisa Bearnson's blog from Creative Keepsakes and she's done some fun contests. I don't know if that helps but her blog is http://www.lisabearnson.com/blog/

The Pruetz Family said...

Gift certificates are always appreciated by both males and females.

They are especially appreciated if my name is the one picked. :)

Shannon said...

AHHH! 200 entries. I am so far behind you. I think I just hit my 50th. I can't even imagine what one posts for their 200th since I will probably never get there:)

Kristin said...

How about 200 things you clean in one day. I don't clean 200 things in a year, but you're obviously a much cleaner person than me...

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

How about posting about who you would've been had you been born 200 years ago? Or who you would be if you were born 200 years from now?

Casey's trio said...

Wish I had an ounce of creativity to help you come up with your 200th post....I got nothin!

My name is Tammie said...

I'm with Casey! But holy cow 200! Good for you!

Cecily R said...

My daughter Gracie was the same way about preschool! She spent a month or so before starting kindergarten this fall lamenting the fact that she couldn't "play in the big play house like at my old school" before she had to sit down and do her work.

I don't know, the art of playing is important. I have no problem with it in preschool! :)

As to your other question, sorry. I stink at that sort of thing! Congrats on the blog birthday and the 200th post though!