Saturday, November 10, 2007

Who do YOU look like?

This is hilarious. Upload a picture of yourself and it'll tell you what famous person you most resemble.
http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php

I tried a couple different pictures and each time it gave me different results. Some of them are Delta Goodrem (whoever that is), Kirsten Dunst (when Spiderman came out I did get lots of kids asking if I was Spidermans girl friend), Julianne Moore (I get told I look like her the most-but always when I'm thinner) and my all time favorite: Harvey Keitel.

It said Grace looked most like Alexandre Dumas, Julia Styles, Dennis Rodman and Michael Jackson. Um, OK. Had me laughing out loud though.

Emma looked like Jennifer Love Hewitt, Sophia Xie, Emily Watson, and Harvey Keitel (OK, so Emma and I must be related) while Garrett most resembled Jessie Jackson, Leonardo Di Caprio and Shirley Temple.

Jeff: Tony Blair and Joe Pesci.


Also, upload a picture(s) of your family and see who your children look like the most.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Roseann Bar- that's just great! Thanks a lot Angie. It is rather funny however. Who do you look like?

Are You Serious! said...

I did this a couple of months ago and came up with Olivia de Havilland she played in Gone With the Wind. Here's the link if you want to check it out.

http://melmccally.blogspot.com/2007/09/some-morph-action.html

We want to see what yours looks like! :)